Vaccine Preventable Diseases: Ensuring Immunity in Your Community - In-Person Training, Monday, July 18, 2011May 25, 2011 -
Please join us for this important in-person event that will focus on issues related to immunizations in New Jersey and New York. A variety of speakers will address such issues as:
- Promoting optimal vaccine coverage in all communities
- Clarifying challenges and solutions to vaccine exemptions in communities
- Defining legal aspects of vaccine requirements and recommendations
- Incorporating practioner public health preparedness core competencies to impact coverage of vaccine preventable disease in communities
- Highlighting use of the New Jersey Immunization Information System and its rule rollout
This conference will be held simultaneously in three locations, including:
- University at Albany School of Public Health
- Montclair County College, New Jersey
- Burlington County College, New Jersey
Registration information and agenda will be available shortly, so please check back again soon! Continuing education credits will be available.
UAlbany location information:
Registration and continental breakfast will begin at 8:00AM. The day is expected to conclude at 3:30 PM. Lunch will be provided.